[Moo] Ice Castles and Ymir Hospitatlity?

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Jan 14 06:30:10 PST 2010

Greetings,

I am trying to pre-plan/pack for a couple of the road trip events we
will be attending over the next few months, first up on the list is Ymir
and Ice Castles.

There was a lot of talk about attending Ice Castles, as it is so close
to the Barony, this year.  If this is going to be a place for a
significant amount of people I will email and see if there is any way we
can arrange to have a place in a corner somewhere.  It is an indoor
event, with fighting outside if the weather is nice.  We can bring the
pavilion for fighter crash, and have a table of goodies inside as well.
Thoughts?

Also, is there going to be a large number of people attending Ymir this
year?  We will be going and needed to know if we should reserve space on
the field for our small pavilion or the larger Baronial Pavilion.

Let me know in the next day or so if you will be going as I need to
start contacting field stewards soon.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen