[Moo] Ice Castles and Ymir Hospitatlity?

Allen Miller wolfhou at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 07:51:42 PST 2010

Blitha and I will be attending from Wolfhou and Miguel de Zaragoza will also be coming. If the weather is good I will plan to be doing some fighting.

Allen

Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:30:10 -0500
From: sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
To: moo at lists.stierbach.org; watchtower at sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org; hartsbane at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Moo] Ice Castles and Ymir Hospitatlity?

Greetings,

I am trying to pre-plan/pack for a couple of the road trip
events we will be attending over the next few months, first up on the list is
Ymir and Ice Castles.

There was a lot of talk about attending Ice Castles, as it
is so close to the Barony, this year.  If this is going to be a place for
a significant amount of people I will email and see if there is any way we can
arrange to have a place in a corner somewhere.  It is an indoor event,
with fighting outside if the weather is nice.  We can bring the pavilion for
fighter crash, and have a table of goodies inside as well.  Thoughts?

Also, is there going to be a large number of people
attending Ymir this year?  We will be going and needed to know if we
should reserve space on the field for our small pavilion or the larger Baronial
Pavilion.

Let me know in the next day or so if you will be going as I
need to start contacting field stewards soon.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen