[Moo] Poll For Fighters

Dante di Pietro dante.di.pietro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 12:42:08 PST 2010

> 1) Fighter practice would work best with my schedule if it took place on XXXX.
>
> A) Mon
> C) Wed
> E) Fri

FYI, I want to get a Monday night practice going in Sudentorre once
the weather gets steady and good, so if the main one moves I would ask
that it please not conflict.

> 2) I am willing to drive no more than XXXX number of hours for weekday
> practices.
>
> A) Half hour

> 3)  XXXX keeps me from attending practice is.
> F) Other (please elaborate)

It's a 50 mile drive to the PWFA site for me, and my alarm goes off at
5:00 a.m.. It's really just too far for me on a weeknight.

> 4)  I want to work on XXXX fighting.
> B) Rapier
> C) Cut and Thrust

> 5)  I would like the practice to focus more on XXXX.
> F) Other (please elaborate)

Being closer to me. :P

> 6)  I need help with XXXX.
> E)  Other (please elaborate)

A nearby practice with people I can teach fencing to and still be in
bed by 9:30-10:00. :)

In seriousness though, I do want to get a Monday practice going, from
say 6-8. I'm thinking Loreilla Park as a possibility.