[Moo] Poll For Fighters

Þórormr Dávíðsson dornwills at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 13:31:14 PST 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 15:17, William de Mont d'Or
<mondor.winchester at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is just an information gathering exercise.
>
> Please complete the following sentences:
>
> 1) Fighter practice would work best with my schedule if it took place on XXXX.
>
> A) Mon
> B) Tue
> D) Thur
> E) Fri

I work rotating swing shift.  Right now I can make Monday or Tuesday
practices with ease.  This will change in March, when I will have to
find Thursday or Friday practices.

> 2) I am willing to drive no more than XXXX number of hours for weekday
> practices.
>
> A) Half hour
> B) Hour

I am of the opinion that I should be able to nail a practice within an
hour, assuming a smooth drive.  I'm not going to cry about a couple
extra minutes.

> 3)  XXXX keeps me from attending practice is.
>
> B) Work and life are crazy
> D) Lack of transport
> F) Other (please elaborate)

I work rotating swing shift so I can hit one practice for about two
months and then have to find another for a couple months, etc.  Money
is tight and the care and feeding of a Suburban is expensive, more
than once I weighted going to practice or buying a few more groceries.

> 4)  I want to work on XXXX fighting.
>
> A) Heavy

> 5)  I would like the practice to focus more on XXXX.
>
> A) Individual fighting skills
> B) Melee TTPs

> 6)  I need help with XXXX.
>
> A)  Basic pell work / drills