[Moo] FW: [MR] Attention: Pennsic Fighters

Lisa Mitchell cframwymarc at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 12:34:05 PDT 2010

I checked the list of currently authorized fighters. In our barony and contons we have at least adult fighters due to have their authorizations expire in July.

We also have a youth fighter whose authorization is due to expire on 8/1/2010.

If you think you are one of these fighters and you are going to fight at Pennsic, see below.

Ceridwen

Greetings!

2 bits of news for all of the Pennsic Fighters:

1)  CHECK YOUR CARDS.  If you are going to expire before or during Pennsic, you need to get with your local MoL ASAP.  Assessments is this weekend and your last chance to authorize or add-on a weapon form.

2)  I will not be attending Pennsic this year so will not be able to provide hospitality on the side of the field.  I would ask that 5 people offer to bring ice one day each and everyone else bring 1 gallon of water with them to the field at the start of the week.  Anyone have a 5-gallon cooler?  cups?

Thank you all for showing everyone in the known world how fierce our army really is.

Kari
KMoL