[Moo] Message from your Baronage

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Jul 8 06:46:38 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the Barony of Stierbach from your Baron and Baroness.

If you have not had the opportunity to read our letter in the latest
issue of the moo (http://www.stierbach.org/newsletters/newsletters.php
<http://www.stierbach.org/newsletters/newsletters.php> ) we ask that you
take a few minutes to do so.  The announcements of our new champions are
there as well as details on the upcoming Baronial Day and other
activities.

Please take a moment to congratulate all our new champions, they are the
pride of the Barony and show true enthusiasm for their art.  Also,
champions, if you would like to be added to the retainer list for your
term please let one of us know and we will send you an invitation to the
group.

Also, thank you to the cantons of Sudentorre and Abhainn Iarthair for
their gifts to the barony.  Sudentorre made matching banners of the
Baronial and Canton arms for use at events.  Abhainn Iarthair gave us
games for the children's gift basket (which Kieran approves of) as well
as yummy fudge.  Thank you again for your generosity.

Assessment is this weekend.  We will have a baronial presence on the
field and you are more than welcome to join us under it.  We will have a
small table out with refreshments on it, and please feel free to bring
your favorite snack to share with us and the friends of our Barony.
Also, we are looking for a couple people who can assist us with watching
the boys during the day.  Her Excellency would like to take the
opportunity to get some fighting in before Pennsic and this is her last
chance to do so.  Please email her off-list if you would be willing to
assist us.

Pennsic is just around the corner.  If you will be there please remember
that we will be discussing Baronial activities and such over on the
Pennsic Moo list.  Feel free to join even if you are not camping with
the Barony so you know when things are happening.

Yours,

Flaithri and Rhonwen