[Moo] Baronial Day is Saturday the 17!

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 19:58:37 PDT 2010

Greetings all,

Baronial day has been set up for all to come and gather, meet and greet, and
work on your projects and help others on thier projects! I know of 1 who needs
help setting up a loom and 1 is learning a new knitting pattern, and I know of
one planning on helping teach some knitting. I know there is need of working on
Baronial tokens and favors. What is your project or activity for the day? There
are electrical plugs for sewing machines, and plenty of tables and chairs we can
set up to use.

Come to Summit Presbyterian Church, 256 Shelton Shop Rd, Stafford, VA 22554, on
Saturday, July 17 from 1-7pm. Bring a potluck dish to share. There is outside
space if any wish to practice heavy weapons or rapier (and there is a marshal).
(sorry, there is not the archery space... come to house Wolfhou on sunday for
that.) There is plenty of parking... See you there!

directions:
From Woodbridge and places north: go south on I 95 or US Rt 1, then go west on
Garrisonville Rd (rt 610) at exit 143. After 3.4 miles, turn left onto Shelton
shop Rd (rt 648). The church is on the right about 0.9 mile. You have gone too
far if you get to the stoplight with Courthouse Rd.
From Fredericksburg and places south: go north on I 95 or US Rt 1, then go west
on Stafford Courthouse Rd (Rt 630) at exit 140. After 4 miles, you come to a T
and a stop light. Turn right onto Shelton Shop Rd (rt 648) and Church is on the
left in about half a mile.
From Culpepper: Travel north on Rt 29, and take Rt 28 (Catlett Rd) north at
Remmington toward Manassas and Bealton. Turn right onto Rt 17 (Marsh Rd) toward
Fredericksburg. Stay on Rt 17 for 17.8 miles. Turn left onto Hartwood Rd (Rt
612). Then turn right onto Shackelford Well Rd. After 1.6 miles, bear left onto
Poplar Rd (rt 616). After 1.2 miles turn right onto Stefaniga Rd (Rt 648)
for 3.6 miles. Turn left onto Mountain View Rd (rt 627/648) for 0.3 mile.  Then
at the new stop light, turn right onto Shelton Shop Rd (Rt 648) The Church will
be on the left in 1.2 miles.
From Warrenton and Abhainn Iarthair direction: Take your best route to Rt 29
south toward Opal and the intersection with Rt 17. Turn left onto Rt 17 (marsh
Rd). Stay on Rt 17 toward Fredericksburg for 21 miles. Turn left onto Hartwood
Rd (Rt 612). Then turn right onto Shackelford Well Rd. After 1.6 miles, bear
left onto Poplar Rd (rt 616). After 1.2 miles turn right onto Stefaniga Rd (Rt
648) for 3.6 miles. Turn left onto Mountain View Rd (rt 627/648) for 0.3
mile.  Then at the new stop light turn right onto Shelton Shop Rd (Rt 648) The
Church will be on the left in 1.2 miles.
From Manassas, Sterling, and places in north central Steirbach: You have the
choice of going south east to I 95, going south and following the directions
from Woodbridge... Or you may go south on Rt 28 to Bealton, turn left onto Rt
17, and then proceeding as in the directions from Culpepper or Warrenton.