[Moo] ISO a seamstress

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 06:21:27 PDT 2010

Hello all,
I am in desperate need of a seamstress for one of my daughter's bridesmaids who just came in from out of town.  The wedding is this Saturday, and the dress doesn't fit well - she can't get it zipped up the last inch.  The dress comes with a shawl that is made with the same material, that could potentially be used, but I'm no seamstress.  Is there anyone that could help us?  She's staying out in Culpepper, the wedding is in Fairfax, but she's willing to drive to get this fixed quickly and well.
The other problem with this is she's a single mom and can't afford to pay a lot, but can pay some.
If anyone is interested in helping out, Please email at (mill3rs at yahoo.com) or call my cell at 7034090780
Thank you in advance!!!
Brigid