[Moo] Scriptorium

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 06:30:43 PDT 2010

Hello all,
I want to start off by apologizing  for not having scriptorium last week - with my daughter getting married, we've been very busy with planning, etc.
As far as the Scriptorium goes, since I'm insanely busy, I'm going to cancel my scriptorium until after Pennsic - so the 1st and 3rd Tuedays in September.  Wow... that sound so far away...  Keep in mind that there is sure to be all kinds of scribal stuff at Pennsic, and I'm sure the annual scribal tea will be going on as well.  Keep your eyes peeled for that info. :)  I'll see you at Pennsic,  I'll be camping in Ponte Alto.

Keep in mind that Enequy has scriptorium at his house on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday nights in Sterling.  You can contact him here: enequy at comcast.net

or get directions here:  http://www.stierbach.org/sites/eren.htm

Sorry for the cancellation, but RL took over.
Brigid