[Moo] Stierbach Equestrin Practice

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 18:26:31 PDT 2010

Greetings!
  We wanted to thank everyone who came out to practice on the 18th, we have new
ground crew members, among them Their Excellencies! We had 3 horses (thanks to
Nem for bringing Spritz and giving Beaumont a ride!).
  We have one more practice before WOW, on Aug 29th. We have to cancel Sept
practice, and the last practice for the year is on Oct 24th.

  We will be practicing jousting as well as the rest of the games in Aug. last
chance to get ready for WOW. Be ready to start on time, will run the games
similar to what we will see at the event in Oct.

     Thanks for all of the support, looking forward to seeing everyone soon!
YIS,
Reinmar & Alienor Love Conquers All