[Moo] Thank you, Baronial Day

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Jul 22 10:20:30 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the Barony!

Thank you to all who came out and played last Saturday for the Baronial
Day.  Great fun was had by all, there was plenty of food, and we had a
lot accomplished.  There was even a good sized Heavy and Rapier
practice.

A big thank you to all the people who worked on the baronial favors for
Pennsic/wow.  We are extremely grateful that we could get this goal
accomplished in one day with so many hands.  In total we made 124 favors
from start to finish.  Vivant!

The next Baronial Day will be this fall.  The date may change from the
middle of October, to the end of September depending on what we need to
get accomplished for WoW.  Keep your eyes open for announcements.

Yours,

Flaithri and Rhonwen