[Moo] Humphery of Hastings

enequy at comcast.net enequy at comcast.net
Thu Jul 22 14:51:02 PDT 2010

Thanks for the info - -

L last year Allen had him down for a 10x10 with a question mark. So I have done the same.

If he told me then I would probably not have remembered. And I cannot see an email from him.

So if he gets a bigger tent he needs to contact me right away. We have less adjustment room then we did last year.

Enequy