[Moo] Regarding the New Pennsic University Rule

Sunniva Kyrre Sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net
Tue Jul 6 07:50:35 PDT 2010

If they start requiring paperwork, how do we as parents prove it? I do not
want to take a birth certificate, photo id  and probably a second form of
picture ID everywhere I go with MY kids. If for the length of an hour a teen
calls the person with them "Mom  or Dad" then who would know?

We are going to allow them to go freely anywhere and everywhere else on site
but not in a class room with adults who would not let anthing happen in that
class. And yes, even get hit with a stick by adults on the battle field but
not sit in a class. This is just stupid.

Sunniva