[Moo] [pennsicmoo] 15th of this monmth

enequy at comcast.net enequy at comcast.net
Mon Jun 7 19:48:17 PDT 2010

ONE WEEK FROM TOMORROW = last day to register for Pennsic and encampment in the Barony of Stierbach

There are a total of 16 registered at the present. And there are a couple that have not registered that i fully expect to register.

Does anyone know if Sir Richards household will be with us this year. I do not rmeember the household name. but they are not there at the present.

When you register - send me your information on

each person attending

when you plan to arrive

when you plan to leave

size of tent without ropes

size of tent with ropes (if you have them)

and any other info you think is useful

Enequy

Stierback land agent