[Moo] Monthly Sudentorre practice reminder - Sunday June 13!

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 07:34:56 PDT 2010

A late reminder.....

1:00 TODAY!!

In a message dated 6/6/2010 12:27:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com writes:

Please feel free to cross-post  ...

The next monthly Sudentorre fighter practice is now scheduled to be held
on Sunday, June 13.  We have already lined up marshals for Rapier and  Youth
Armored.  If you are a marshal or teacher of another discipline and  plan to
attend, please let me know!  I know that there will be rapier and  armored
combatants, as well as some division 1 youth fighters.

Things will start around 1:00.

Directions---------

Loriella Park, 10910 Leavells Road, Fredericksburg, Virginia 22407

I-95 to Culpeper Exit 130 West. Take Route 3 West to Salem Church Road.
Make a left (south) on Salem Church Road (Rt. 639). Rt. 639 will change to
Leavells Road after the Harrison Road intersection. Loriella Park will be on
the right after approximately 1 mile.

Pull in to the first parking lot on the right.  We normally set up  on the
shaded strip of land between the main road and the parking lot.

In service,

Siegfried  McClure

Moo  mailing  list
Moo at lists.stierbach.org