[Moo] A&S at WoW

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Jun 17 05:02:25 PDT 2010

Greetings,

This was posted to the Atlantia Live Journal Site by the A&S coordinator
for War of the Wings.
(http://community.livejournal.com/atlantia/58824.html)  I hope to see
many of you bringing together your fine A&S skills to help achieve the
A&S point for WoW.  This is also a good place to get early feedback for
Kingdom A&S which is just over 6 months after WoW.

It is my intent to enter the competition...so, who's with me?

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen

A&S Competition for War of the Wings
This year for the A&S Competition, there will something different a
pentathlon. Please watch for any updates to the war of the wings web
site. When the event gets closer, I will also be posting links for
registration forms so that we can speed up the check in process. Please
contact me, Lady Aminah bint al-megal'lid (kathygrimes at gmail dot com)
if you have any questions or concerns.

The Pentathlon
The categories are grouped here solely for my convenience. The groups
have no other meaning. Pentathlon participants must enter in five
categories - regardless of the groupings. So, for example, entries in
Costuming and Headwear would count as two categories for the Pentagon.

Rules

*        You must enter in 5 items for judging

*        You must enter in at least 4 different Categories.

*        You must be at the event to enter into the Pentathlon

*        You may not have won, 1st, 2nd or 3rd prize with any of the
items

*        You must have made the item within the last 5 years.

Categories
Costuming

*        Costuming;

*        Costuming for Combat (includes horse barding);

*        Accessories (no headwear);

*        Headwear.

Small Work

*        Counted Embroidery;

*        Non-counted Embroidery;

*        Beadwork. (does not include jewelry)

Textiles

*        Non-woven Fabric (sprang, knitting, felting, etc.);

*        Weaving;

*        Cordmaking;

*        Spinning;

*        Dyeing.