[Moo] Equestrian Practice

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 09:51:56 PDT 2010

Greetings!
   For the equestrian practice on July 18th, we have just confirmed that Lady Nem (Kingdom Equestrian Marshal), will be in attendance with 2 additional horses. Our own Baroness Rhonwen has volunteered  MOL. We will have an opportunity for those who wish to authorize (Ground crew) for those wishing to ride we will have a riders meeting at 10am to get organized.  Practice starts promptly at 11am, we will need help with set-up and tear down. Set up starts at 9am.  BBQ & potluck to follow practice.... :)
YIS,
 AlienorLove Conquers All