[Moo] July Baronial Day Information

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue Jun 29 05:38:29 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the Barony of Stierbach!

Our next baronial day site has been confirmed, and we hope that many of
you will be able to come on out and have a great afternoon with us.
Thanks to Blitha for reserving her church for us to use.

Saturday July 17th

1-7pm

Summit Presbyterian Church

256 Shelton Shop Rd

Stafford VA, 22554

We will have access to the hall for indoor activities as well as the
outside for fighter practice.  Please bring a dish to share for dinner,
or snacks for during the day.

I will have the beginning of the favors that I will need help finishing
for WoW/Pennsic.

Feel free to bring last minute Pennsic items that you need help with, or
just need to work on.

Yours,

Rhonwen