[Moo] Stierbach's Baronial Birthday is approaching quickly!

Lisa Mitchell cframwymarc at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 06:00:10 PDT 2010

I will be at the Baronial Business meeting Wednesday night if anyone wants to pre-reg then.

$10 adults

$5 child (7-17)

$3 Non-member surcharge

Ceridwen

From: SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 21:44:30 -0400
To: moo at stierbach.org; watchtower at sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org; abhainniarthair at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Moo] Stierbach's Baronial Birthday is approaching quickly!

Stierbach's Baronial Birthday is a mere 3 weeks away!

If you are planning to attend (and I know you are), please make an effort to pre-register.  This will give our grill master a better idea on how much meat to prepare.  As a reminder, for lunch we will be providing a variety of drinks and meats.  Please bring feast gear, and other lunch-type foods for your own pleasure.

The event will be held at the Prince William County Fairgrounds, which is our traditional site for Holiday Faire.

The flyer can be found here:  http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=545b29f4

Reservations are being taken by Mistress Ceridwen ferch Rhys ap Michael (exchequer at stierbach.org).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Siegfried McClure

m.k.a. James Ernst

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
540-720-5518 (H)