[Moo] Stierbach's Baronial Birthday is approaching quickly!

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 18:44:30 PDT 2010

Stierbach's Baronial Birthday is a mere 3 weeks away!

If you are planning to attend (and I know you are), please make an effort
to pre-register.  This will give our grill master a better idea on how much
meat to prepare.  As a reminder, for lunch we will be providing a variety
of drinks and meats.  Please bring feast gear, and other lunch-type foods
for your own pleasure.

The event will be held at the Prince William County Fairgrounds, which is
our traditional site for Holiday Faire.

The flyer can be found here:
_http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=545b29f4_
(http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=545b29f4)

Reservations are being taken by Mistress Ceridwen ferch Rhys ap  Michael
(_exchequer at stierbach.org_ (mailto:exchequer at stierbach.org) ).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Siegfried McClure

m.k.a. James  Ernst

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
540-720-5518 (H)