[Moo] Fw: [MR] A&S Competition for War of the Wings

thewolfhou at aol.com thewolfhou at aol.com
Thu Jun 3 16:27:33 PDT 2010

yes, documentation is good to have with any A&S entry or display of what you did, how you did it, why you chose to do it that way, and such other tidbits that you would be able to tell anyong who asks (if you really wanted to stick around your display all day... I don't, so I write it up).
So folks, consider entering the A&S at War of the Wings! If you need assistance, or a cheering section, just hollar and there are many folks in this Barony and Cantons who can help you!

-Blitha