[Moo] New Feature at Baronial Fighter Practices

Kelly L. Bennett klbennet at cs.indiana.edu
Wed Jun 16 06:26:28 PDT 2010

The Barony now has two Cut and Thrust marshals. I am one and Lord Dante Di Pietro is the other. I will be adding Cut and Thrust to the official activities at the Tuesday night baronial fighter practice.

If you are interested in fighting Cut and Thrust, you can find more information at http://www.cutandthrust.org/ <http://www.cutandthrust.org/> . Some of the information is out of date, but it will give you an overview of the activity. Please contact one of the marshals if you are interested to discuss armor, weapon and authorization requirements.

Baron Flaithri