[Moo] FW: Wakefield School Medieval Faire

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Mar 1 12:02:34 PST 2010

It must be spring!  Wakefield school has once again contact us to do a
demo at their annual Medieval day for their 6th and 8th grade students.
Please mark your calendars and I will be sending out more details in the
next few weeks.  If you know that you will be there please let me know!

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen