[Moo] Fight Night (Tuesday Night Fighter Practice Reminder)

William de Mont d'Or mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 12:30:49 PST 2010

Fighter practice will take place Tuesday at the Prince William Fencing
Academy (8440 Kao Circle Manassas) from 7 pm - 9 pm.  Even though
there is no sleeting rain or wintery mix forecast for Tuesday night I
am still all for holding practice outside.  So if you can handle
fighting outside with temperatures in the low 50s or high 40s then
come on out.

Don't forget this is your last chance to tweak you individual
performance for Ponte Alto's St. Paddy Day Bash this weekend, and a
good time to start working on your gate defending/attack techniques as
a prep for our own glorious Canton of Sudentorre's Defending the Gate
to be held on the 27th.

Bring your kit and any weapon you want to work with.  I'll see you there.

William de Mont d'Or

P.S.

There is no rule against attending more than one practice a week.