[Moo] Fwd: [MR] St. Paddy's Day Bloodbath Cancelled

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 14:08:08 PST 2010

____________________________________
 From: brenainn.macshuibne at gmail.com
To: atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org,
ponte-alto at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sent: 3/8/2010 4:14:54 P.M. Eastern  Standard Time
Subj: [MR] St. Paddy's Day Bloodbath  Cancelled

Greetings,

With the rain coming later in the week  to consider and the current state of
the field, it would be unsafe for any  form of fighting and raises the
chance
of doing damage to the park that  would need to be repaired.  With those
things in mind, the decision  has been made to cancel this years Bloodbath.
Please, if you have any  questions or concerns, contact me and I will do my
best to answer  them.

YIS,
Brenainn  MacShuibne
Subscriptions: