[Moo] Sudentorre Practice Report

Dante di Pietro dante.di.pietro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 18:23:34 PST 2010

We once again had 6 fencers and 1 armored fighter attend, though from
what I understand the numbers will be skewing to the armored side next
week, which I am happy to hear since I really do want to get a spear
authorization sometime this year.

With daylight savings time kicking in, I am going to plan on getting
there at a little before 5, since sunset will then be at about 7:30.
I'd like to make 5-8 the eventual regular time.

The park has quite a crowd on weeknights, and I think we're getting
our fair share of attention. :)

-- Dante