[Moo] Fw: [MR] Roxbury Collegium

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Tue Mar 9 07:44:53 PST 2010

Forwarded....

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "McDaniel, Michelle" <McDanielM at si.edu>
To: "atlantia at atlantia.sca.org" <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>
Sent: Tue, March 9, 2010 8:59:53 AM
Subject: [MR] Roxbury Collegium

Sick of Winter? Missing University? Brain going mushy for lack of use?

Well, come to Roxbury Collegium this Sat., Mar. 13, up in the Shire of Roxbury Mill, (Damascus, MD).

We've got plenty of classes on lots of topics!

Here is a tentative schedule!

10am - 12pm - Preparing lunch for an SCA event - Lady Gwenhwyvar Ywein

10 am - 12pm - Fiber preparation, combing and carding wool - Lady Aelfwynn of Whitby

10 am - 11 am - Basic calligraphy and illumination, Syr Richard

11 am - Persian Gardens - Baroness Caristiona

Noon - 1 pm - Lunch

1 pm" Raising the "Hue and Cry!" - English common law for simple folk, basic responsibilities of the common folk to the law" - Syr Richard

1 pm - 3pm - Basic drop spinning, Lady Aelfwynn of Whitby

1 pm - Bow string making - Lord Gregge the Archer

2pm - Persian Clothing - Lady Zarifa

3pm - Leather working - Lord Timothy of Shaftesbury

3pm - Households in Period, English and Fench traditions from 100-1500ce - Syr Richard

3pm - Basic knitting - Lady Aelfwynn

For more info, check out the event announcement:
http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=7f4e61b6

There is still space to teach, if you are interested, so drop me a line if you are interested at librarian314 at Comcast dot net.

Looking forward to seeing y'all this weekend!

**Aelfwynn of whitby**
Autocrat, Roxbury Collegium