[Moo] A&S at Defendting the Gate

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 07:44:10 PDT 2010

 Oh no! It is spring, and already the rumors of war have arisen, and strange creatures are seen in our Land! The archers are practicing their skills to shoot the beasts from the air. The fighters are polishing their swords, armor and skills to defend the people and young children. It is up to the Artisans to make tokens and banners to show our support and encouragement to our brave defenders.

Make Baronial War Tokens out of any medium, and bring them to Defending the Gate this Saturday, March 27. Their Excellencies will then be prepared with war tokens and ideas should these threats of war prove true.

There will be an Artisan's Row at Defending the Gate, so bring your works in progress to inspire and educate others. You  can be present working on creations, or set them up for display and discussion.

      Site: Izaak Walton League, 12400 Herndon Road, Spotsylvania, VA 22553.
      The site is dry.  Pets are not permitted.
      Site opens at 10 am and closes 10 pm.
      http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org