[Moo] Fighting Activities Scheduled for Defending the Gate . Expanded Armored combat infromation

Cian Conor MacQuaid Cian at MacQuaid.org
Wed Mar 24 10:10:33 PDT 2010

We do not have the final schedule yet, so look sharp when you sign in.
The plan is to have armor inspection and authorizations, then get after it.

There will be two teams. When you sign up at the MoL you can indicate a
group affiliation. Groups will be combined with other groups and with
singles to (hopefully) achieve 2 balanced teams.

Combat will consist of 45 minutes on each side of the gate, unlimited
res. CA is allowed on both sides. 15 minute break in between.

Our objective is to reduce issues with uneven teams and too much time
not fighting. We recognize that this raises new issues with wanting to
get a team to stand on its own and taking advantage of better recruiting
skills. Please let me know what you think of this balance.

Cian
--
Viscount Cian Conor MacQuaid, KSCA
Canton of Sudentorre