[Moo] Equestrian practice dates in Stierbah

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 23:19:20 PDT 2010

Greetings!
  We have the insurance certificate for this years Equestrian Practices. Dates: (all are Sundays)  Apr 25, May 23, Jun 27, Jul 18, Sep 26, & Oct 24. We have a date in Aug, but we have family commitments we need to schedule (read 2nd grandchild is due in Jul!). Practices start at 11 am (set-up) and end by 6pm, potluck to be served after horse & riders are worn out (50/50 bet as to who gets tired out 1st!). Please email or call for address/directions. We will have the pleasure of seeing Ona and her mount  Beaumont at the April practice, if you are planning on bringing horses to our property please have your current coggins ready. We will be practicing mounted archery as well. If we have individuals interested in organizing, we have the space to have other martial activities, as well as tables we can set up for A&S.
  YIS,
Alienor Love Conquers All