[Moo] Defending the Gate Team Competition

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Wed Mar 3 09:12:32 PST 2010

I will have an answer on the points set-up for each of the groups shortly (give me a couple of days)...grin.

Meanwhile, contact the Marshal in charge for each group for details.  They are working on the different competitions.  The list is posted on the Canton of Sudentorre's Website:   http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/event_DTG9.php

I will get the info from all of them and post it.

Cairistiona
autocrat