[Moo] agnes daunce aka. nellie miller

Kelly L. Bennett klbennet at cs.indiana.edu
Sun May 2 05:07:55 PDT 2010

It is with great sorrow that we pass this on to the Barony. Agnes has been a significant contributor to the groups in the northern part of Atlantia for many years.

There is a memorial service in the works. It is being organized by Master Tirloch and Mistress Anne.
Baron Flaithri
Baroness Rhonwen

Subject: [MR] agnes daunce aka. nellie miller

Hello,

I am writing this email on behalf of my mom, Nellie Miller.  I am trying to contact her SCA Family. My mom, left me no information on who to contact in the case of her passing.

My mom, Nellie, Miller, had stage IV lung cancer that metastisized to her brain. I flew out from San Diego, April 4, because she was hospitalized. She weighted 77 lbs and was malnourished when I got here.  Her Cancer was diagnosed April 18th and by that point her cancered with spread throughout her lungs, brain and abdomen. She passed away peacefully today, 5/1/2010 at 2:53pm.

Thank you and Sincerely,

Laura Smith