[Moo] Some information

Lady Esperanza Lady_Esperanza at cox.net
Sun May 2 12:00:48 PDT 2010

Archers,

I have spoken with Lord Samuel of Giddiehall (the MIC of Kingdom
Archery) and on one of the shoots there is an optional target that
requires flu-flu arrows, for a potentially higher score.  We are planing
to have some loaner flu-flus at the site, but if you have your own
please bring them.

We apologize for the late notice. We hope you will come out May 8th
(that is next weekend) to enjoy the awesome shooting that Lord Samuel
has planed for this year's Kingdom Archery.

Thank You,

Eleanor du Chester
(Erin Miller)

PS: Please pass this message on to your local groups.