[Moo] Sunday's EQ practice

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 17:17:23 PDT 2010

Greetings!
   We were lucky enough to have Alain & Eric from Antillium, Nem (New kingdom EQ marshal) & Sweitzka (from Bright Hills?), Baron Flairthi, Seratai, Ona and our horses. We now have a tilting rail to practice with (thanks to Allain & the Lance of Saint Anthony) and practice lances and shields..... Wow!!!!
   It was an amazing weekend despite the rain. With camaraderie and help from everyone involved, we had our 1st and very successful run at training for the jousting!
   We are looking forward to meeting our friends again at WOW this year and bringing more and showing the Lance of Saint Anthony they have more friends to challenge at the joust!
   We are so thankful and amazed at all of the help we have had to get to this point. We are looking forward to sharing  with anyone who want to learn and help promote the equestrian activities....
    YIS,
Reinmar & Alienor
 Love Conquers All