[Moo] Sapphire Reminders

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed May 26 03:46:44 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the Barony of Stierbach from your Baron and Baroness.

As many of you are aware this weekend is Sapphire Joust.  If you are
coming there are a few things we would like to remind you of.

First, morning court is the investiture of the new Baron and Baroness of
Caer Mear.  Her Excellency will be collecting items for the gift basket
we will be presenting to them.  Please get these items to her before
morning court as we want to present this to them as soon as possible
after court.

This is the monthly Baronial Hospitality Event.  Please feel free to
bring snacks to share with the Barony, our friends and allies.  If
anyone can bring a cooler for water or other drinks that would be
wonderful.  As the event runs 2 days please plan donations accordingly.

We will be on site sometime after 6pm on Friday evening.  If anyone is
available to help put up the pavilion on the field we would be very
grateful.  If it is too dark, or there is not enough help this task will
be done first thing in the morning.  Master Richard and Mistress
Ceridwen have kindly offered their pavilion as well so we will have more
than enough room for gear and people on the field.

On Sunday our fighters (who are not members of St. Aidens) will be
participating in the annual St. Aidens Tourney.  Crowds are welcomed and
encouraged as well as Baronial pride.  We will be bringing tabards and
extra spiff for people to wear if you so desire.  Come support the
troops lead by His Excellency.

The Baronial Encampment is open to everyone in the evening to come share
a song, story, or laugh.  We hope to see many of you this weekend!

Yours,

Flaithri and Rhonwen