[Moo] Royal Archer Competition - Updates!!

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Thu May 6 16:38:36 PDT 2010

There are two more opportunities to help.

For those who are available tomorrow (Friday),  8 am will be the final
site to mark ranges and set up Friday at 10 am, ending before  5 pm.  There
will be lunch.  This is a good opportunity for any  archery MITs out there!

Please contact Lord Samuel at 540-287-2467 if you have further  questions.

Also, we have a need for a few parking attendants.  This should only  be
for the first few hours.  Please come early on Saturday, and check in at
Troll for more information.

Thank you!

Siegfried

In a message dated 5/6/2010 1:10:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,