[Moo] Royal Archer Competition - Updates!!

siegfriedmcclure at aol.com siegfriedmcclure at aol.com
Thu May 6 10:09:29 PDT 2010

Please forward to any appropriate lists

The competition for Atlantia's next Royal Archer is going on this weekend in Sudentorre.  We have tweaked the schedule a little.

Site now opens at 8:30, and inspections will begin shortly after that.  The competition will begin at 10:30 with a clout, and continue throughout the day, with a break for lunch.
Remember that the lunch is included in the site fee.

The event flyer, with directions, can be found here:

http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/event_ARAC10.php

We also have a preview of some of the targets here:
http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/gall_list.php?ID=2009_ARAT

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Siegfried McClure

Autocrat for Atlantia's Royal Archer Competition

p.s.

If you're wondering, Mistress Sunniva is unexpectedly unable to attend the event, so I am stepping in after all the hard work has been done.