[Moo] Stierbach Birthday Marshaled Events

William de Mont d'Or mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Wed May 5 14:30:51 PDT 2010

Greetings,

As you know 26 June is the data we will be celebrating the Barony's
birthday.  There will be heavy fighting, rapier combat, both heavy a
rapier youth competitions, archery, and thrown weapons competitions.
The marshals are working on the individual tournament formats and we
will let you know exactly what to expect on the 26th.  If you have any
suggestions please contact me and I'll pass them on to the the marshal
responsible for that event.

I would also like to thank the following people for volunteering:

 Heavy -- Erich Von Kleinfeld
 Rapier -- Dante di Pietro
 Youth heavy -- Siegfried McClure
 Youth rapier -- Mistress Ceridwen