[Moo] Sapphire Joust Head Count (Are You Coming)

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Fri May 14 13:49:42 PDT 2010

Don't forget if you wish to camp with the Barony, or someone else (can't imagine why), the deadline to sign up for camping space is tomorrow (May 15).  The cost to daytrip on Saturday is also the cost to camp, so if you are not sure you wish to camp, sign up for it anyway.  This way you are covered if you change your mind.

Make reservations via ACCEPS http://acceps.ansteorra.org/atlantia.html
April 1- May 15, 2010 or send to reservationist by May 20th* Bring a copy of your ACCEPS receipt with you to check-in.

Website: See website (http://caermear.atlantia.sca.org/Sapphire/s_index.htm ) for information regarding pre-registration, group camping, merchant registration, fighting and A&S.

Cairistiona