[Moo] Sapphire Joust Head Count (Are You Coming)

Barclay, Peter C LTC USA CIO/G6 Peter.c.Barclay at us.army.mil
Sun May 16 17:27:21 PDT 2010

Greeetings all,

   Terafan and Dubheasa will be Sapphire this year.   We are happy to camp with the barony.   I was traveling during the business meeting so we didn't get caught up and let anyone know.

If we can still camp with the barony, great!   Let me know who I should contact.   If not, no worries.   We will be there regardless.

cheers,
  Terafan