[Moo] Atlantian 30th Celebration - Information

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Sun May 16 19:43:07 PDT 2010

Hi there.  Just looked at the picture of the site location.  It shows a wooded lot.  Is that the area or is it across the street?

Anyway, sounds good.

Limited water:  does that mean there is a water source?  Enough to run connections for the kitchen to use, connection for showers?  I guess some kind of plan to have enough drinking water will be a great concern of some sort.

I know a couple of years at Sapphire Joust, there use to be water set-ups at different locations.  It came in handy when you needed water to clean dishes, etc.  It might be worth contacting them to see if they can give you the name of the person who donated those water kegs (they were plastic, and held like 30 gals) for use.

Let me know what I can do to help.

Cairistiona