[Moo] Atlantian 30th Celebration - Information

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Sun May 16 20:15:18 PDT 2010

Good questions!

The site is surrounded by:
South - Constitution Highway
West - Montpelier Road
North - Houseworth Lane
East - The thick line of trees

This gives us a space of roughly 1,000 by 1,200 feet.

There are two spigots, but I do not know if they are on municipal water, or
 a well.  I will verify.  In any case, attaching a shower to the spigot
will probably not work.

Siegfried

In a message dated 5/16/2010 10:46:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,