[Moo] Crown Tourney

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue Nov 2 07:19:35 PDT 2010

Greetings!

We hope that many of you will be turning out to witness crown tourney
this weekend, it should be quite an event.  After looking at the weather
forecast for this weekend (high of 47 and partly cloudy) I wanted to
take a minute to do some ahead of time preparing.

Just a few points:

*        The baronial pavilion will be available to anyone who would
like to use it, and we will have the walls in case we need more shelter.
We will be putting up a second pavilion behind it for gear storage and
extra spread out space (i.e. children storage).

*        There will be hospitality available, and I would like to
encourage you to bring an item to share with the gathered folks.

*        If anyone has a small burner and kettle they would be willing
to bring to heat water on for hot drinks I am sure you would be
profusely thanked by everyone there. We will provide a couple gallons of
water for boiling as well as an assortment of powdered hot beverages.
Please feel free to bring some of your favorites as well, or extra
water.

*        I have a wooden table that I will bring but if anyone has the
space to bring a small table to add to it for hospitality please do, I
will make sure to have plenty of table cloths on hand to cover them.

Flaithri and I will be on site at 9am.  If you are able to be there we
would appreciate your help in unloading and setting up the Baronial
Pavilion.  The more people we have the quicker it will go and the more
time we will have to enjoy each other's company in a relaxing manner.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen