[Moo] Crown Tourney

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 09:45:16 PDT 2010

I'll bring my gas stove and a pot.  I'll be setting up the Chirurgery
somewhere near the lists.

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Shannon D. Combs-Bennett <
sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu> wrote:

> ·        If anyone has a small burner and kettle they would be willing to
> bring to heat water on for hot drinks I am sure you would be profusely
> thanked by everyone there. We will provide a couple gallons of water for
> boiling as well as an assortment of powdered hot beverages.  Please feel
> free to bring some of your favorites as well, or extra water.

Erich, mka

--
Dex
http://members.cox.net/dguptill

"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com