[Moo] Crown this weekend

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Nov 4 15:29:42 PDT 2010

Greetings!

For those of you have been a bit confused by the last few crown
announcements, please be aware that crown tourney will be held OUTSIDE
on Saturday.  Please dress for the elements!  We will have hot drinks
and hospitality under the baronial pavilion on the field.  There will be
hot soup served at lunch in the feast hall.

According to weather.com it is now a high of 52 and partly cloudy.
http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/20175

Flaithri and I will be on site at 9am and would appreciate any help that
we can get in putting up the 2 pavilions we are bringing.  Feel free to
bring a snack for the hospitality table to share with everyone, as well
as a chair to sit in and heavy cloak to wear.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen