[Moo] In need of several large pavilions

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Sun Nov 7 15:29:53 PST 2010

Greetings to the great people of Stierbach.

Holiday Faire is fast approaching, and I have a huge problem.  The merchant hall
is completely sold out and I have 15 more merchants that do not have a place to
come sell their merchandise.  Not only that, I am still receiving requests from
more merchants.

I would like to provide serveral large pavilions outside the merchant hall next
to the fighting field.  We can set up Big White, but I need to borrow 6-7 foot
pavilion walls to enclose in the space.  Big White can provide 6-7 merchant
spaces alone.

So, if you have a good size pavilion (looking for a total of three if
possible) that you can lend for Holiday Faire, just think of the more shopping
you will be able to do..!

Please contact me as soon as possible.

Thank You.
Cairistiona