[Moo] Fighter Practice After Action Report (09 Nov)

William de Mont d'Or mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 07:19:30 PST 2010

Greetings,

Fighter practice was a bit of a disappointment, for me.  It consisted of
sitting in one spot and looking at red lights blinking through a pane of
glass.  Yes I was stuck in traffic and was unable to make it to practice by
a reasonable time. I blame Cook's Source for this.

Can anyone who was there give a quick shout of the details, such as how many
fighters and the like?  Missing this practice was very annoying as I needed
to talk to folks about the Heavy Fighter portion of the tournament for
Holiday Faire.

William de Mont d'Or