[Moo] Fighter Practice After Action Report (09 Nov)

Kelly L. Bennett klbennet at cs.indiana.edu
Wed Nov 10 10:45:37 PST 2010

Fighter practice last night was attended by three armored fighters, two
rapier fighters and three non-fighters. The armored fighters were able
to scrape together one full set of armor between them so no fighting was
actually done. We discussed some of the memorable bouts from crown and
also reviewed the authorization process for the benefit of the new
fighter. Once it became too cold to stand around we broke and headed
off.

On a non-fighting topic there was a lesson in card weaving conducted. It
was well attended by the three non-fighters.

Next week will be better attended, I promise. If fighters do not believe
me they should feel free to show up with rapier, C&T and/or heavy armor
to see for themselves.

Baron Flaithri