[Moo] Cancled: A&S at my house

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Nov 10 08:41:45 PST 2010

Greetings!

For those of you who don't know me and the boys have been under the
weather for a bit.  I am recovering, but still very tired and not really
up for company tonight....and neither is my house.  (Imagine 2 tornadoes
disguised as little boys and lots of stuff piled everywhere.)

Plan on being open next week!!  Please come on over if you want to have
someone to visit with while working, want to do some C&I, or learn more
about Stained Glass.  Remember to let me know you are coming so I can
leave your name at the front gate.

Thanks for understanding,

Baroness Rhonwen