[Moo] Guess Who's Coming to Holiday Faire?

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Wed Nov 10 14:29:51 PST 2010

Greetings Atlantia..!

Here is the list of merchants coming to Holiday Faire.  Are you ready to do some
serious shopping?  Click on the Barony of Stierbach's website and look at the
list of merchants and they types of merchandise they are bringing.  Some have
websites you can look before hand and ask them to bring something special.

http://stierbach.org/events/holidayfair/holiday.php  Click on Merchant List.

Keep checking the list as it is being updated daily from this point out.  I have
more merchants to add as I get confirmations.  There are Merchants coming
from the Kingdoms of Atlantia, The East, The Midrealm, Calontir and Aethelmearc.

This year the Merchant Hall is not only sold out, but Pavilions have been added
next to the fighting field to house MORE merchants.  Make sure you plan to visit
the Pavilions.  You won't be disapointed..!!

This message is brought to you by the Merchant Coordinator,
Cairistiona